44. Invited speaker, Departmental colloquium at LCC-CNRS, Toulouse, France, March 2016.
43. Invited speaker, Departmental colloquium at Durham University, UK, November 2015.
42. Keynote speaker at New perspectives in asymmetric and organometallic synthesis Symposium
6th edition, Valencia, Spain, October 2015.
41. Plenary speaker at Annual Meeting of the RSC Main Group Chemistry Interest Group, London,
UK, September 2015.
40. Keynote speaker at 14th International Symposium on Inorganic Ring Systems (IRIS 14),
Regensburg, Germany, July 2015.
39. Keynote speaker at the XXXV Biannual Congress of the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry,
La Coruña, Spain, July 2015.
38. Invited speaker at Janssen Pharmaceutica, Beerse, Belgium, June 2015.
37. Invited speaker, Departmental colloquium at University of Manchester, UK, March 2015.
36. Invited speaker Departmental colloquium at University College Dublin, Ireland, November
35. Invited speaker, Inorganic colloquium at University of Oxford, UK, October 2014.
34. Invited speaker, Departmental colloquium at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (UAM),
Spain, September 2014.
33. Plenary speaker at 2nd UK-Japan joint Symposium in Coordination Chemistry, Tokyo, Japan,
32. Speaker and Chair, Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry and its Applications in Organic
Synthesis, ACS National Meeting, Fall 2014, San Francisco, California, USA, August 2014.
31. Session speaker at International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry (ICOMC 2014),
Sapporo, Japan, July 2014.
30. Invited speaker, Inorganic colloquium at University of Heriot-Watt, UK, February 2014.
29. Invited speaker, Departmental colloquium at Queen Mary University London, UK, November
28. Invited speaker, Departmental colloquium at East Anglia University, UK, October 2013.
27. Plenary speaker at 20th EuCheMS Conference on Organometallic Chemistry, St Andrews, UK,
26. Invited speaker, Departmental Colloquium, Instituto Universitario CINQUIMA, Valladolid,
Spain, March 2013.
25. Keynote speaker at 7th Asian European Symposium on Metal-Mediated Efficient Organic
Synthesis, ICIQ, Tarragona, Spain, July 2012.
24. Invited speaker, Organic seminar at Institut für Organische und Biomolekulare Chemie,
Georg-August-Universität Goettingen, Germany, June 2012.
23. Invited speaker, EastCHEM lecture, St Andrew’s University, UK, March 2012.
22. Plenary Speaker at VIII Simposio de Jóvenes Investigadores de la RSEQ, Malaga, Spain, October
21. Keynote speaker, GSK Young Academics Symposium, Stevenage, UK, October 2011.
20. Invited speaker, Departmental Colloquium at Universidad de Oviedo, Spain, October 2011.
19. Plenary Speaker at the Autumn Organic Chemistry Meeting of the Norwegian Chemical
Society, Oslo, Norway, September 2011.
18. Speaker and Chair, Symposium on Organometallic Chemistry and its Applications in Organic
Synthesis, 231st ACS National Meeting, Anaheim, California, USA, March 2011.
17. Invited speaker, Inorganic colloquium at Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain, February 2011.
16. Invited speaker, Inorganic colloquium at Universidad de Barcelona, Spain, February 2011.
15. Invited speaker, Inorganic colloquium at University of Nottingham, UK, November 2010.
14. Invited speaker, RSC lecture, Newcastle University, UK, November 2010.
13. Plenary speaker, RSC Young Members Symposium, Manchester, October 2010.
12. Invited speakerXXVIII Reunion del Grupo Especializado en Quimica Organometalica, Huelva,
Spain, September 2010.
11. Invited speaker, Dalton Division Award Symposium, Edinburgh University, May 2010.
10. Invited speaker, Scottish Dalton Meeting, University of Glasgow, April 2010.
9. Invited speaker, RSC Harrison-Meldola Lecture, Imperial College, March 2010.
8. Invited speaker, RSC Harrison-Meldola Lecture, Cardiff University, February 2010.
7. Invited speaker,Inorganic colloquium at Universidad de Alcala de Henares, Spain, February
6. Session speaker, 42nd IUPAC Congress, Glasgow, UK, August 2009.
5. Invited speaker, Inorganic colloquium at the University of Bath, UK, April, 2009.
4. Micra 08, University of Leicester, UK, September, 2008.
3. 234th ACS National Meeting, Boston, USA, August 2007.
2. Contemporary Main Group Chemistry Meeting, St Andrews, June 2007.
1. Micra 06, Durham University, UK, September, 2006.
Eva Hevia Group, Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, WestCHEM, University of Strathclyde,
295 Cathedral Street, Glasgow, G1 1XL, UK